- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Nothing in this part shall exempt any client of any employee leasing company, or any leased employee, from any other license requirements of state, local, or federal law. Any employee leased to a client company, who is licensed, registered, or certified pursuant to law, shall be deemed to be an employee of the client company for such licensure purposes, but shall remain an employee of the employee leasing company as specified in chapters 440 and 443.
ss. 16, 17, ch. 91-93; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 47, ch. 94-119.