- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Renewal of license; continuing education.
Renewal of license; continuing education.—
The department shall renew a license upon receipt of the renewal application and fee, provided the applicant is in compliance with the provisions of this section, chapter 456, and rules promulgated pursuant thereto.
The board may, by rule, prescribe continuing education requirements, not to exceed 24 hours biennially. The criteria for continuing education shall be approved by the board and shall include a current certificate in cardiovascular pulmonary resuscitation from the American Red Cross or equivalent training as determined by the board.
Pursuant to the requirements of s. 456.034, each licensee shall complete a continuing education course on human immunodeficiency virus and acquired immune deficiency syndrome as part of biennial relicensure.
s. 7, ch. 95-388; s. 102, ch. 98-166; s. 6, ch. 99-349; s. 136, ch. 99-397; s. 160, ch. 2000-160; s. 2, ch. 2006-39.