- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
The athletic trainer-athlete relationship is founded on mutual trust. Sexual misconduct in the practice of athletic training means violation of the athletic trainer-athlete relationship through which the athletic trainer uses such relationship to induce or attempt to induce the athlete to engage, or to engage or attempt to engage the athlete, in sexual activity outside the scope of the practice or the scope of generally accepted examination or treatment of the athlete. Sexual misconduct in the practice of athletic training is prohibited.
s. 9, ch. 95-388.