- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
The following acts constitute grounds for denial of a license or disciplinary action, as specified in s. 456.072(2):
Failing to include the athletic trainer’s name and license number in any advertising, including, but not limited to, business cards and letterhead, related to the practice of athletic training. Advertising shall not include clothing or other novelty items.
Committing incompetency or misconduct in the practice of athletic training.
Committing fraud or deceit in the practice of athletic training.
Committing negligence, gross negligence, or repeated negligence in the practice of athletic training.
While practicing athletic training, being unable to practice athletic training with reasonable skill and safety to athletes by reason of illness or use of alcohol or drugs or as a result of any mental or physical condition.
Violating any provision of this chapter or chapter 456, or any rules adopted pursuant thereto.
s. 11, ch. 95-388; s. 103, ch. 98-166; s. 7, ch. 99-349; s. 137, ch. 99-397; s. 161, ch. 2000-160; s. 27, ch. 2000-318; s. 42, ch. 2001-277; s. 18, ch. 2005-240.