- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Modifications of the terms of the subscribers’ agreement or of the power of attorney of a domestic reciprocal insurer shall be made jointly by the attorney and the subscribers’ advisory committee. No such modification shall be effective retroactively, nor as to any insurance contract issued prior thereto.
s. 681, ch. 59-205; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 681, 809(1st), ch. 82-243; ss. 187, 188, ch. 91-108; s. 4, ch. 91-429.