- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Changes in construction requirements after award of contract.
Changes in construction requirements after award of contract.—
The board may, at its option and by written policy duly adopted and entered in its official minutes, authorize the superintendent or president or other designated individual to approve change orders in the name of the board for preestablished amounts. Approvals shall be for the purpose of expediting the work in progress and shall be reported to the board and entered in its official minutes. For accountability, the school district shall monitor and report the impact of change orders on its district educational facilities plan pursuant to s. 1013.35.
s. 27, ch. 2002-296; s. 848, ch. 2002-387.