- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Toxic substances in construction, repair, or maintenance of educational facilities.
Toxic substances in construction, repair, or maintenance of educational facilities.—
All toxic substances enumerated in the Florida Substance List established pursuant to 1s. 442.103 that are to be used in the construction, repair, or maintenance of educational facilities have restricted usage provisions.
Before any such substance may be used, the contractor shall notify the district school superintendent or public postsecondary institution president in writing at least 3 working days prior to using the substance. The notification shall contain:
The name of the substance to be used;
Where the substance is to be used; and
When the substance is to be used.
A copy of a material safety data sheet as defined in 1s. 442.102 shall be attached to the notification for each such substance.
s. 849, ch. 2002-387.
Repealed by s. 14, ch. 99-240; confirmed by s. 9, ch. 2001-65.