- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Selected Exempt Service; creation, coverage.
Selected Exempt Service; creation, coverage.—
The Selected Exempt Service is created as a separate system of personnel administration for select exempt positions. Such positions shall include, and shall be limited to, those positions which are exempt from the Career Service System pursuant to s. 110.205(2) and (5) and for which the salaries and benefits are set by the department in accordance with the rules of the Selected Exempt Service. The department shall designate all positions included in the Selected Exempt Service as either managerial/policymaking, professional, or nonmanagerial/nonpolicymaking.
ss. 8, 14, ch. 85-318; s. 6, ch. 86-149; s. 11, ch. 88-290; ss. 1, 2, ch. 89-13; s. 8, ch. 90-196; s. 18, ch. 94-113; s. 1, ch. 94-259; s. 13, ch. 97-296; s. 29, ch. 2001-43.