- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Department may estimate diesel fuels sold or used.
Department may estimate diesel fuels sold or used.—
When any person neglects or refuses to file any report as required by s. 206.91 or files an incorrect or fraudulent report, the department shall determine, after investigation, the number of gallons of diesel fuels with respect to which the person has incurred liability under this part for any particular period and fix the amount of taxes due and payable thereon, to which taxes due shall be added the penalties and interest imposed by s. 206.44 as a penalty for the default of such person. The department may settle or compromise such penalties pursuant to s. 213.21.
s. 10, ch. 19446, 1939; CGL 1940 Supp. 1167(112); s. 11, ch. 26718, 1951; s. 7, ch. 63-253; s. 1, ch. 63-301; s. 5, ch. 65-371; s. 2, ch. 65-420; ss. 21, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 1, ch. 70-995; s. 7, ch. 76-261; s. 8, ch. 81-178; s. 10, ch. 83-137; s. 17, ch. 89-356; s. 86, ch. 95-417.
Former s. 209.10.