- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Tenant’s obligation to maintain dwelling unit.
Tenant’s obligation to maintain dwelling unit.—
The tenant at all times during the tenancy shall:
Comply with all obligations imposed upon tenants by applicable provisions of building, housing, and health codes.
Keep that part of the premises which he or she occupies and uses clean and sanitary.
Remove from the tenant’s dwelling unit all garbage in a clean and sanitary manner.
Keep all plumbing fixtures in the dwelling unit or used by the tenant clean and sanitary and in repair.
Use and operate in a reasonable manner all electrical, plumbing, sanitary, heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and other facilities and appliances, including elevators.
Not destroy, deface, damage, impair, or remove any part of the premises or property therein belonging to the landlord nor permit any person to do so.
Conduct himself or herself, and require other persons on the premises with his or her consent to conduct themselves, in a manner that does not unreasonably disturb the tenant’s neighbors or constitute a breach of the peace.
s. 2, ch. 73-330; s. 445, ch. 95-147.