- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Inapplicability of this chapter.
Authority to make rules.
Initial application for license.
License requirements; posting.
Investigation of applicants by Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
License; contents; identification card.
Notification to Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services of changes of partner or officer or employees.
Renewal application for licensure.
Cancellation or inactivation of license.
Weapons and firearms.
Sponsorship of interns.
Division of Licensing Trust Fund.
Grounds for disciplinary action.
Divulging investigative information; false reports prohibited.
Information about licensees; confidentiality.
Publication to industry.
Use of state seal; prohibited.
Maintenance of information concerning administrative complaints and disciplinary actions.