- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
210.67 Refunds.—Where tobacco products, on which the tax imposed by this part has been reported and paid, or which have been reported for the purpose of determining and imposing the tax for the privilege of doing business under the provisions of this part and on which the tax has been paid, are sold, shipped, or transported by the distributor to retailers, distributors, or ultimate consumers outside the state, or are returned to the manufacturer by the distributor or destroyed by the distributor, a refund or credit of such tax shall be made to the distributor.
History.—s. 1, ch. 85-141; s. 1, ch. 86-286; s. 4, ch. 91-429.