- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
627.656 Additional groups.—
(1) A group of individuals, other than the groups defined in s. 627.556, may be insured under a policy issued to any person or organization to which a policy of group life insurance may be issued or delivered in this state to insure any class or classes of individuals for health insurance that could be insured under such group life policy. Any such policy may insure the spouse and dependent children with or without the employee being insured.
(2) A credit union group, as defined in s. 627.556, may purchase health insurance for its members under a policy issued to the credit union. The benefits shall be limited to a maximum of $10,000.
History.—s. 1, ch. 61-377; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 503, 523, 809(2nd), ch. 82-243; s. 79, ch. 82-386; s. 114, ch. 92-318.