- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
Remedies for breach of collateral contracts not impaired.
Seller’s remedies on discovery of buyer’s insolvency.
Seller’s remedies in general.
Seller’s right to identify goods to the contract notwithstanding breach or to salvage unfinished goods.
Seller’s stoppage of delivery in transit or otherwise.
Seller’s resale including contract for resale.
“Person in the position of a seller.”
Seller’s damages for nonacceptance or repudiation.
Action for the price.
Seller’s incidental damages.
Buyer’s remedies in general; buyer’s security interest in rejected goods.
“Cover”; buyer’s procurement of substitute goods.
Buyer’s damages for nondelivery or repudiation.
Buyer’s damages for breach in regard to accepted goods.
Buyer’s incidental and consequential damages.
Buyer’s right to specific performance or replevin.
Deduction of damages from the price.
Liquidation or limitation of damages; deposits.
Contractual modification or limitation of remedy.
Effect of “cancellation” or “rescission” on claims for antecedent breach.
Remedies for fraud.
Who can sue third parties for injury to goods.
Proof of market price; time and place.
Admissibility of market quotations.