- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
457.101 Legislative intent.—The Legislature finds that the interests of the public health require the regulation of the practice of acupuncture in this state for the purpose of protecting the health, safety, and welfare of our citizens while making this healing art available to those who seek it.
History.—ss. 1, 2, ch. 80-375; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 1, 13, 14, ch. 86-265; s. 57, ch. 91-137; s. 4, ch. 91-156; s. 4, ch. 91-429.
Note.—Former s. 468.321.