- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
618.03 Preliminary investigation.—Every group of persons contemplating the organization of an association under this chapter is urged to communicate with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, which will inform it whatever a survey of the marketing conditions affecting the commodities to be handled by the proposed association indicates regarding probable success.
History.—s. 5, ch. 9300, 1923; CGL 6470; s. 5, ch. 14675, 1931; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106.