- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
618.13 Officers; election.—The directors shall elect from their number a president and one or more vice presidents. They shall also elect a secretary, a treasurer, and such other officers as may be provided for in the bylaws, none of whom need be directors or members of the association. The office of secretary and treasurer may be combined into one office designated as secretary-treasurer, or both functions and titles may be united in one person. The treasurer may be a bank or any depository, and as such, shall not be considered as an officer, but as a function of the board of directors, and in such case the secretary shall perform the usual accounting duties of the treasurer excepting that the funds shall be deposited only as and where authorized by the board of directors.
History.—s. 13, ch. 9300, 1923; CGL 6478; s. 13, ch. 14675, 1931.