- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
618.17 Marketing contracts.—The association and its members may make and execute marketing contracts requiring the members to sell, for any period of time, all or any specified part of their agricultural products or specified commodities exclusively to or through the association or any agencies designated by the association. The contracts may provide that the association may sell or resell the products of its members with or without taking title thereto; and pay to its members the resale price, after deducting all necessary selling, overhead and other costs and expenses, including interest or dividends on stock, not exceeding 8 percent per annum, and reserves for retiring the stock, if any; and other proper reserves; and any other proper deductions.
History.—s. 17, ch. 9300, 1923; CGL 6482(1); s. 17, ch. 14675, 1931.