- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
(1) The award shall be in writing and shall be signed by the arbitrators joining in the award or by the umpire in the course of his or her jurisdiction. They or he or she shall deliver a copy to each party to the arbitration either personally or by registered or certified mail, or as provided in the agreement or provision.
(2) An award shall be made within the time fixed therefor by the agreement or provision for arbitration or, if not so fixed, within such time as the court may order on application of a party to the arbitration. The parties may, by written agreement, extend the time either before or after the expiration thereof. Any objection that an award was not made within the time required is waived unless the objecting party notifies the arbitrators or umpire in writing of his or her objection prior to the delivery of the award to him or her.
History.—s. 8, ch. 57-402; s. 12, ch. 67-254; s. 727, ch. 97-102.
Note.—Former s. 57.18.