- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
450.095 Waivers.—In extenuating circumstances when it clearly appears to be in the best interest of the child, the department may grant a waiver of the restrictions imposed by the Child Labor Law on the employment of a child. Such waivers shall be granted upon a case-by-case basis and shall be based upon such factors as the department, by rule, establishes as determinative of whether such waiver is in the best interest of a child.
History.—s. 7, ch. 81-192; s. 138, ch. 2000-165.