- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
(1) The department may adopt rules for:
(a) Entering into reciprocal agreements with other states or territories of the United States for the purpose of licensing persons to perform activities regulated under this chapter who are currently licensed to perform similar services in the other states or territories; or
(b) Allowing a person who is licensed in another state or territory to perform similar services in this state, on a temporary and limited basis, without the need for licensure in state.
(2) The rules authorized in subsection (1) may be promulgated only if:
(a) The other state or territory has requirements which are substantially similar to or greater than those established in this chapter.
(b) The applicant has engaged in licensed activities for at least 1 year in the other state or territory with no disciplinary action against him or her.
(c) The Commissioner of Agriculture or other appropriate authority of the other state or territory agrees to accept service of process for those licensees who are operating in this state on a temporary basis.
History.—ss. 2, 11, ch. 90-364; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 530, ch. 97-103; s. 7, ch. 2002-295.