- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
507.11 Criminal penalties.—
(1) The refusal of a mover or a mover’s employee, agent, or contractor to comply with an order from a law enforcement officer to relinquish a shipper’s household goods after the officer determines that the shipper has tendered payment of the amount of a written estimate or contract, or after the officer determines that the mover did not produce a signed estimate or contract upon which demand is being made for payment, is a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. A mover’s compliance with an order from a law enforcement officer to relinquish goods to a shipper is not a waiver or finding of fact regarding any right to seek further payment from the shipper.
History.—s. 11, ch. 2002-53; s. 13, ch. 2006-4.