2015 Florida Statutes
634.3123 Noncompliant forms.—The office may order a home warranty association to stop using any contract form that:
(1) Is in violation of or does not comply with this part.
(2) Contains or incorporates by reference, when such incorporation is otherwise permissible, any inconsistent, ambiguous, or misleading clauses or exceptions or conditions which deceptively affect the risk purported to be assumed in the general coverage of the contract.
(3) Has any title, heading, or other indication of its provisions which is misleading.
(4) Is printed or otherwise reproduced in such a manner as to render any material provision of the form illegible.
(5) Provides that the cost of renewal exceeds the then-current cost for new warranty contracts, unless the increase is supported by the claims history or claims cost data, or impose a fee for inspection of the premises.
History.—ss. 11, 33, ch. 83-323; s. 1, ch. 84-94; s. 3, ch. 86-75; s. 47, ch. 88-166; s. 35, ch. 91-106; s. 20, ch. 93-195; s. 1465, ch. 2003-261; s. 24, ch. 2010-175.