- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
658.24 Organizational procedures.—After the corporate existence of a bank or trust company corporation has commenced and the stock has been issued, but no less than 30 days prior to the intended opening date, a shareholders’ meeting shall be held to elect directors already approved by the office, to approve organizational expenses, and to conduct such other business relating to the corporation as may be appropriate. Immediately after the board of directors has been elected by the shareholders, the board shall meet to adopt bylaws, elect officers, and conduct such other business relating to the corporation as may be appropriate. Within 10 days after the shareholders’ and directors’ meetings, the corporation shall file with the office a copy of the minutes of the meetings together with a copy of the bylaws that were adopted, a list showing the names and residence addresses of the officers elected and the title of each, and a detailed accounting of the organization expenses approved by the shareholders.
History.—ss. 14, 152, ch. 80-260; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 32, 58, ch. 85-82; s. 13, ch. 89-229; s. 1, ch. 91-307; ss. 1, 109, ch. 92-303; s. 1769, ch. 2003-261.