- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
1012.37 Education paraprofessionals.—A district school board may appoint education paraprofessionals to assist members of the instructional staff in carrying out their duties and responsibilities. An education paraprofessional shall not be required to hold a teaching certificate. An education paraprofessional, while rendering services under the supervision of a certified teacher, shall be accorded the same protection of laws as that accorded the certified teacher. Paid education paraprofessionals employed by a district school board shall be entitled to the same rights as those accorded noninstructional employees of the district school board.
History.—s. 712, ch. 2002-387.