Skip to Navigation | Skip to Main Content | Skip to Site Map | Mobile Site

Senate Tracker: Sign Up | Login

The Florida Senate

2016 Florida Statutes

F.S. 59.04
59.04 Appeal from order granting new trial.Upon the entry of an order granting a new trial, the party aggrieved may prosecute an appeal to the proper appellate court without waiting for final judgment. If the judgment is reversed, the appellate court may direct that final judgment be entered in the trial court for the party obtaining the verdict unless a motion in arrest of judgment or for a judgment notwithstanding the verdict be made and prevail.
History.RS 1267; GS 1695; RGS 2905; CGL 4615; s. 4, ch. 22854, 1945; s. 1, ch. 71-316.