As used in ss. 378.032-378.038, the term:
(1) “Approved reclamation program” means a reclamation program which has been approved by the Secretary of Environmental Protection.
(2) “Clay settling area” for purposes of the reimbursement provisions of s. 378.037 means an area completely enclosed by an earthen dam and used for waste clay disposal.
(3) “Committee” means the Nonmandatory Land Reclamation Committee.
(4) “Department” means the Department of Environmental Protection.
(5) “Eligible lands” means those lands mined or disturbed by the severance of phosphate rock prior to July 1, 1975, and included as eligible lands in the master reclamation plan adopted pursuant to s. 378.021. (6) “Master reclamation plan” means the standards, criteria, and guidelines for nonmandatory land reclamation adopted pursuant to s. 378.021 and contained in chapter 16C-17, Florida Administrative Code. (7) “Mined-out area” for purposes of the reimbursement provisions of s. 378.037 means all eligible lands other than clay settling areas. (8) “Nonmandatory lands” means those lands mined or disturbed by the severance of phosphate rock prior to July 1, 1975, which lands are not subject to mandatory reclamation under s. 211.32(1). However, such lands which are put into use as a clay settling area, or a dam for use with a clay settling area, after July 1, 1984, shall be subject to the reclamation provisions of s. 211.32(1).
(9) “Reclamation contract” means the agreement entered into between the department and an applicant to implement the applicant’s approved reclamation program.
(10) “Reclamation program application” means any application for reclamation, donation, or acquisition.
(11) “Year” means the fiscal year of the state.