- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
Legislative findings and intent.
Existing advance directives.
Amendment or revocation.
Review of surrogate or proxy’s decision.
Preservation of existing rights.
Effect with respect to insurance.
Immunity from liability; weight of proof; presumption.
Health care facilities and providers; discipline.
Pain management and palliative care.
Transfer of a patient.
Falsification, forgery, or willful concealment, cancellation, or destruction of directive or revocation or amendment; penalties.
Recognition of advance directive executed in another state.
Restrictions on providing consent.