- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
403.858 Inspections.—Any duly authorized representative of the department or of the Department of Health may enter, take water samples from, and inspect any property, premises, or place, except a building which is used exclusively for a private residence, on or at which a public water system is located or is being constructed or installed, at any reasonable time, for the purpose of ascertaining the state of compliance with the law or with rules or orders of the department.
History.—s. 9, ch. 77-337; s. 168, ch. 99-8.