- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
403.871 Fees.—The department shall establish fees to be paid by persons seeking licensure or license renewal to cover the entire cost to the department of administering ss. 403.865-403.876, including, but not limited to, the costs associated with application review and examination, reexamination, licensing and renewal, renewal of an inactive license, reactivation of an inactive license, recordmaking, and recordkeeping, and the costs of ensuring compliance with ss. 403.865-403.876. The fees for license application and license renewal shall be nonrefundable. The department shall establish fees adequate to administer and implement ss. 403.865-403.876.
(1) The application fee may not exceed $100 and is not refundable.
(2) The renewal fee may not exceed $100 and is not refundable.
History.—s. 11, ch. 97-236; s. 10, ch. 2001-270; s. 23, ch. 2015-4.