- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
403.9336 Legislative findings.—The Legislature finds that the implementation of the Model Ordinance for Florida-Friendly Fertilizer Use on Urban Landscapes (2008), which was developed by the department in conjunction with the Consumer Fertilizer Task Force, the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, and the University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, will assist in protecting the quality of Florida’s surface water and groundwater resources. The Legislature further finds that local conditions, including variations in the types and quality of water bodies, site-specific soils and geology, and urban or rural densities and characteristics, may necessitate the implementation of additional or more stringent fertilizer management practices at the local government level.
History.—s. 3, ch. 2009-199; s. 87, ch. 2010-5.