- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
515.37 Exemptions.—This chapter does not apply to:
(1) Any system of sumps, irrigation canals, or irrigation flood control or drainage works constructed or operated for the purpose of storing, delivering, distributing, or conveying water.
(2) Stock ponds, storage tanks, livestock operations, livestock watering troughs, or other structures used in normal agricultural practices.
(3) Public swimming pools.
(4) Any political subdivision that has adopted or adopts a residential pool safety ordinance, provided the ordinance is equal to or more stringent than the provisions of this chapter.
(5) Any portable spa with a safety cover that complies with ASTM F1346-91 (Standard Performance Specification for Safety Covers and Labeling Requirements for All Covers for Swimming Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs).
(6) Small, temporary pools without motors, which are commonly referred to or known as “kiddie pools.”
History.—s. 1, ch. 2000-143.