2019 Florida Statutes
Stolen regulated metals property; petition for return.
Plaintiff A. B. sues defendant C. D., and alleges:
1. This is an action to recover possession of personal property in County, Florida.
2. The description of the property is: (list property) . To the best of plaintiff’s knowledge, information, and belief, the value of the property is $ .
3. Plaintiff is the lawful owner of the property and can identify the property as belonging to the plaintiff in the following manner: (explain basis of identification) .
4. Plaintiff is entitled to the possession of the property under a security agreement dated , (year) , a copy of which is attached.
5. To the plaintiff’s best knowledge, information, and belief, the property is located at .
6. The property is wrongfully detained by defendant. Defendant came into possession of the property by (describe method of possession) . To plaintiff’s best knowledge, information, and belief, defendant detains the property because (give reasons) .
7. The property has not been taken under an execution or attachment against plaintiff’s property.