- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
1012.43 Career teachers.—
(1) Career teachers and other teachers who qualify for certificates on the basis of nonacademic preparation shall be entitled to all the contractual rights and privileges now granted to other instructional personnel holding equivalent certificates.
(2) A holder of a certificate based on nonacademic preparation which entitled him or her to employment to teach classes in career or adult education shall not be assigned to teach in a regular academic field of the kindergarten through grade 12 school program.
History.—s. 718, ch. 2002-387; s. 134, ch. 2004-357.