- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
Powers and duties of the commission and office.
Investigations; complaints; examinations.
Public records exemptions.
Injunction to restrain violations.
Cease and desist orders; refund orders.
Evidence; examiner’s worksheets, investigative reports, other related documents.
Books, accounts, and records; maintenance; examinations by the office.
Prohibited advertising; record requirements.
Mortgage Guaranty Trust Fund; payment of fees and claims.
Mortgage Guaranty Trust Fund; creation.
Liability in case of unlawful transaction.
Statutory or common-law remedies.
Applicability of act.
Administrative penalties and fines; license violations.
Disposition of insurance proceeds.