- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
392.51 Tuberculosis control.—A statewide system is established to control tuberculosis infection and mitigate its effects. The system consists of mandatory contact identification, treatment to cure, hospitalization, isolation for contagious cases, and voluntary, community-oriented care and surveillance in all other cases. Tuberculosis control services shall be provided by the coordinated efforts of the respective county health departments and contracted or other private health care providers.
History.—s. 1, ch. 88-389; s. 1, ch. 88-398; s. 2, ch. 94-320; s. 94, ch. 97-101; s. 81, ch. 2012-184.