- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
104.13 Intermingling ballots.—Whoever willfully places any ballot in the ballot box except as properly voted by electors, or willfully intermingles any other ballots which have not been duly received during the election with the ballots which are voted by the electors, is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
History.—s. 8, ch. 26870, 1951; s. 3, ch. 65-379; s. 32, ch. 71-136; s. 35, ch. 77-175.