- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
125.9501 Definitions.—As used in ss. 125.9501-125.9506:
(1) “Volunteer” means a person who, of his or her own free will, provides goods or services to any unit of county government or to any constitutional county officer without receiving monetary or material compensation.
(2) “Regular-service volunteer” means a person engaged in specific voluntary service activities on an ongoing or continual basis.
(3) “Occasional-service volunteer” means a person who offers to provide a one-time or occasional voluntary service.
(4) “Material donor” means a person who provides funds, materials, employment, or opportunities for clients of county government without receiving monetary or material compensation.
History.—s. 1, ch. 88-66; s. 826, ch. 95-147.