- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
250.49 Annual encampment.—Subject to the restrictions of federal law, the Governor may annually order into service the whole or any portion of the Florida National Guard. The period of such service shall be fixed by the Governor. When ordered onto state active duty and if rations are not furnished by the United States Government, the state must furnish rations for the officers and enlisted personnel of the same quality as the rations furnished by the regular army and must pay the expenses of the encampment as the Governor considers proper, including the travel expenses of officers and enlisted personnel incurred in obeying such orders when such expenses are not paid by the Government of the United States.
History.—s. 37, ch. 8502, 1921; CGL 2049; s. 1, ch. 25112, 1949; s. 10, ch. 91-139; s. 47, ch. 2003-68.
Note.—Former s. 250.43.