- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
250.540 Purposes.—The purposes of this compact are to:
(1) Provide for mutual aid among the party states in the utilization of the National Guard to cope with emergencies.
(2) Permit and encourage a high degree of flexibility in the deployment of National Guard forces in the interest of efficiency.
(3) Maximize the effectiveness of the National Guard in those situations which call for its utilization under this compact.
(4) Provide protection for the rights of National Guard personnel when serving in other states on emergency duty.
History.—s. 3, ch. 93-283.