- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
287.175 Penalties.—A violation of this part or a rule adopted hereunder, pursuant to applicable constitutional and statutory procedures, constitutes misuse of public position as defined in s. 112.313(6), and is punishable as provided in s. 112.317. The Chief Financial Officer shall report incidents of suspected misuse to the Commission on Ethics, and the commission shall investigate possible violations of this part or rules adopted hereunder when reported by the Chief Financial Officer, notwithstanding the provisions of s. 112.324. Any violation of this part or a rule adopted hereunder shall be presumed to have been committed with wrongful intent, but such presumption is rebuttable. Nothing in this section is intended to deny rights provided to career service employees by s. 110.227.
History.—s. 6, ch. 83-304; s. 13, ch. 94-277; s. 339, ch. 2003-261; s. 20, ch. 2013-36.