- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
380.0671 Annual report.—The land authority shall submit to the Governor and the presiding officers of each house of the Legislature, within 6 months after the end of its fiscal year, a complete and detailed report setting forth:
(1) Its operations and accomplishments.
(2) Its receipts and expenditures during the fiscal year in accordance with the categories or classifications established by the land authority for its operating and capital outlay purposes.
(3) Its assets and liabilities at the end of its fiscal year and the status of reserve, special, or other funds.
(4) A schedule of its bonds outstanding at the end of its fiscal year, together with a statement of the principal amounts of bonds issued and redeemed during the fiscal year.
History.—s. 1, ch. 86-170.