- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
475.610 Purpose.—The Legislature deems it necessary in the interest of the public welfare to regulate real estate appraisers in this state.
History.—ss. 9, 11, ch. 91-89; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 14, ch. 2000-332.