- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
(1)(a) The board by rule may establish fees to be paid for application, licensing and renewal, certification and recertification, registration and reregistration, reinstatement, and recordmaking and recordkeeping.
(b) The fee for initial application of an appraiser may not exceed $150, and the combined cost of the application and examination may not exceed $300. The initial certification, registration, or license fee and the certification, registration, or license renewal fee may not exceed $150 for each year of the duration of the certification, registration, or license.
(c) The fee for initial application of an appraisal management company may not exceed $150. The initial registration and registration renewal fee may not exceed $150 for each year of the duration of the registration.
(d) The board may also establish by rule a late renewal penalty.
(e) The board shall establish fees which are adequate to ensure its continued operation. Fees shall be based on estimates made by the department of the revenue required to implement this part and other provisions of law relating to the regulation of real estate appraisers.
(2) Application and certification, registration, and license fees shall be refunded upon a determination by the board that the state is not entitled to the fees or that only a portion of the resources have been expended in the processing of the application or shall be refunded if for any other reason the application is not completely processed. The board shall implement this subsection by rule.
History.—s. 23, ch. 98-250; s. 6, ch. 2003-164; s. 4, ch. 2010-84.