- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
570.091 Deputy commissioners.—The commissioner may appoint no more than three deputy commissioners, who shall serve at the commissioner’s pleasure. The deputy commissioners shall be responsible for the duties assigned by the commissioner or assistant commissioner.
History.—s. 9, ch. 92-291; s. 6, ch. 93-169.