- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2021 Florida Statutes (Including 2021B Session)
Department control; continuance of powers, duties, rules, orders, etc.
Power of department to enter private premises for purpose of inspection, testing, etc.
Department charged with enforcement of law; duties of state attorneys.
Courts have power to enforce provisions by mandamus or injunction.
Interference with department employees.
Violation of rules; violation of chapter.
Animal Industry Technical Council.