- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
559.937 Criminal penalties.—Any person or business that violates this part:
(2) Which violation directly or indirectly pertains to an offer to sell, at wholesale or retail, prearranged travel, tourist-related services, or tour-guide services for individuals or groups directly to any terrorist state and which originate in Florida, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
History.—ss. 1, 2, ch. 88-363; s. 6, ch. 89-296; s. 6, ch. 90-231; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 88, ch. 92-291; s. 1, ch. 93-107; s. 5, ch. 95-314; s. 9, ch. 2008-214.
Note.—Former s. 559.927(15).