CS/SB 202: Malt Beverages/Container Size
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture & Consumer Services ; Lee ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Latvala
Malt Beverages/Container Size; removes current restrictions on containers under specified size; provides certain size restrictions on containers in which cider is packaged & sold. Amends 563.06; creates 564.055.
Last Action: 5/30/2001 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2001-78
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Finance and Taxation; Agriculture and Consumer Services
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/24/01, 1:00 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 11 NAYS 1
• Now in Finance and Taxation
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; Finance and Taxation; Agriculture and Consumer Services -SJ 00020; On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/24/01, 1:00 pm, 110-S; Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 11 NAYS 1 -SJ 00008; Now in Finance and Taxation -SJ 00008
• Withdrawn from Finance and Taxation -SJ 00194; Now in Agriculture and Consumer Services
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Consumer Services, 04/05/01, 10:00 am, 301-C
• CS by- Agriculture and Consumer Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00329; CS read first time on 04/11/01 -SJ 00331
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00329
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00395
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00395; Read second time -SJ 00422
• Read third time -SJ 00432; CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 2 -SJ 00432
• In Messages; Received, placed on Calendar, on second reading -HJ 00687; Substituted for CS/HB 187 -HJ 00687; Read second time -HJ 00687
• Read third time -HJ 02538; CS passed; YEAS 111 NAYS 4 -HJ 02538
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 02118
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2001-78
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.