SB 276: Florida Statutes
REVISER'S BILL by Lee
Florida Statutes; deletes provisions which have expired, have become obsolete, have had their effect, have served their purpose, or have been impliedly repealed or superseded; corrects grammatical, typographical, & like errors; removes inconsistencies, redundancies, & unnecessary repetition in statutes; confirms restoration of provisions unintentionally omitted from republication in acts of Legislature during amendatory process, etc. Amends/Repeals/Reenacts FS.
Last Action: 4/20/2001 Senate - House Bill substituted -SJ 00433; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 659 (Ch. 2001-60)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Rules and Calendar
• On Committee agenda-- Rules and Calendar, 02/21/01, 3:15 pm, 37-S
• Favorable with 4 amendment(s) by- Rules and Calendar; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Introduced, referred to Rules and Calendar -SJ 00024; On Committee agenda-- Rules and Calendar, 02/21/01, 3:15 pm, 37-S; Favorable with 4 amendment(s) by- Rules and Calendar; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00009; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00009
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00003, -SJ 00008; Read second time -SJ 00108; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00108; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00109
• House Bill substituted -SJ 00433; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 659 (Ch. 2001-60)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.