CS/SB 1202: Local Water Sources First Policy
RESOLUTION by Natural Resources ; Cowin ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Lawson ; Argenziano ; Dockery ; Constantine ; Atwater ; Siplin ; Clary ; Fasano ; Wise ; Smith ; Webster ; Alexander ; Peaden ; Campbell ; Pruitt ; Aronberg ; Klein ; Garcia ; Dawson ; Lee
Local Water Sources First Policy; recognizes March 31, 2004, as "Local Water Sources First Day," & opposes any modifications to fundamental provisions of chapter 373, Florida Statutes, as they relate to current "local sources first" policy, & encourages legislative colleagues & Governor to join in this opposition.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Natural Resources; Rules and Calendar
• Introduced, referred to Natural Resources; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00068
• On Committee agenda-- Natural Resources, 03/16/04, 12:30 pm, 37-S --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Natural Resources, 03/22/04, 2:00 pm, 37-S
• CS by Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00379; CS read first time on 03/24/04 -SJ 00381
• Now in Rules and Calendar -SJ 00379
• Withdrawn from Rules and Calendar -SJ 00414; CS adopted; See also CS/SR 1078 (Adopted) -SJ 00414
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.